Diploma In Human Resource Management
Specifically designed for those with interests in human resource area and human resource personnel management. Apart from a bright and colourful career path, this programme prepares learners for further specialisation in the Bachelor’s degree programme.
Duration of Study
HR Administrative Assistant, HR Executive / Supervisor, HR Manager
- Passed the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) / Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia Vokasional (SPMV) with at least three credits in 3 subjects; or
- Passed O-Level with at least a full pass in 3 subjects; or
- Passed the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least grade B in 3 subjects; or
- Passed Certificate (Level 3 MQF) in the related field of obtaining at least CGPA 2.00; or
- Passed Level 3 Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) in related field and passed SPM with at least one credit in 1 subject and has gone through a strengthening program (if necessary); or
- Passed STPM with at least C grade (CGPA 2.00) in one (1) subject; or
- Passed STAM (rank of Maqbul); or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian government.
Additional Requirement for International Students - English
- For international students, the English Language Testing System (IELTS) test with a minimum score of 5.0 or equivalent is required.
*Standard Business Programme