Admission Process for Malaysian Students
City University provides a range of services and facilities to ensure a healthy lifestyle and a positive academic environment for students where they may discover important core values, establish social relationships and grow intellectually together.
Follow the specific requirements for each programme (as shown under Programmes)
Fill in the application form
- State which intake you would like to enroll in the Application Form
- View Entry Requirements for your reference
- Ensure you have signed the form before sending it to us
Apply for scholarship/
Call us at +603 7949 1616 to find out more about our interesting package
Apply for accommodations & transportation assistance
- completed application form
- A certified copy of SPM / UEC / O-Level / STPM / A-Level or equivalent result
- A copy of your Identity Card (IC)
- 4 recent passport-sized coloured photographs
- Other supporting documents for your application
- Application fee of RM200.00*
*For cheque / bank draft / money order, please make payment to “U.C.I. Education Sdn. Bhd.”
Send your application** & relevant documents to City-U:
Menara City U, No. 8, Jalan 51A/223, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
**Please be reminded to state the name of the counselor that you’re liaising with (if any) before sending the mail. You are advised to send the documents via Pos Laju or any other reliable postal service to avoid mail loss in the process.
Scholarships & Financial Aid
As a student at City University Malaysia, you will have access to various scholarships and financial assistance provided by both the university and external benefactors, as shown below.