Financial assistance for qualified individuals of selected University or College to cover their education program.
- Students aged 18 and up to 45 years old
- Open to Foundation, Certificate, Pre-University (e.g. A-Level), Diploma, Degree and Postgraduate program (Master’s Degree and Doctorates) and Professional Courses for students of appointed universities/colleges
- Requires the parents, spouse or siblings to jointly apply with the student as joint applicants
Joint Applicant Eligibility
- Malaysian citizen aged 21 years old and above.
- Minimum 2 joint applicants with minimum annual income of RM 24,000 (at least one of the joint applicants must be earning an annual income of RM36,000)
- Up to 90% of coursework fee
- Up to 15 years
- Up to RM 400,000
(Note: Maximum financing amount of RM600,000 is eligible for Medical student only)
- Collateral may be required either fully or partially secured against Term Deposit-i or unencumbered property
- No Early Settlement Fee
- No guarantor is required
- Get protected against a higher rate by the profit rate capped at 10% per annum.
- Reducing Term Takaful (RTT) is highly encouraged to be taken by both applicant and joint applicant to ensure that you and your family are protected.
How to Apply