Bachelor Of Nursing (Hons)
Bachelor of Nursing (Hons), offered by City University will help the students to acquire, theoretical as well as practical knowledge, regarding the diverse aspects of nursing and nursing practice. Our program of study includes both theoretical learning and practical training sessions. Our experienced teaching faculty emphasizes on the enhancement of advanced clinical skills as well as essential nursing skills. Thus our program of study, will prepare the students for a professional career in nursing.
Duration of Study
Registered Nurses, Ward Sister/Managers, Director of Nursing, Clinical, Nurse Specialists, Industrial Nurse/ Occupational Health Nurses, Clinical Instructors / Lecturers / Nurse Educators
Either One (1) of the following below:
- Pass Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or *equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.5*;
- Pass A Level minimum Grade C in THREE (3) other subjects;
- Pass Matriculation/Foundation with minimum CGPA 2.5;
- Pass any Diploma with minimum CGPA 2.5 (No credit transfer)Equivalent MQF Level 4.
- Pass Diploma in Nursing from a recognized institution by MNB with minimum two (2) years clinical experience.
- Possess current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) for nurses from MNB.
- Credit in Mathematics (Elementary of Additional or Modern) at SPM or its equivalent.
- MUET with minimum of Band 3/IELTS with minimum 5.5/TOEFL with a minimum score of 515/215/80/Credit in English SPM.
(*EQUIVALENT-refers to the overseas academic qualifications obtained that are equivalent to STPM as approved by MQA)