Bachelor of Multimedia (Hons)
This qualification prepares graduates to create and distribute web-enabled and other digital media. Industry-standard and innovative new software is used to create application projects. Coursework addressing multimedia standards, the graphics business and emerging technologies provides a foundation for the tracks. It imparts our learners the ability of creative thinking especially in managing information for interactive news, entertainment and strategic communications.
Duration of Study
• Digital/Interactive Designer, Web Designer, Multimedia Designer, User Interface Designer/ UI Designer, Digital/Interactive Art Director, User Experience Designer (UX Designer), Information Architect, Game Designer, Digital/ Interactive Creative Director, Digital/ Interactive Producer, Digital/ Interactive Project Manager, Educator
- Passed STPM or equivalent with at least a grade C (CGPA 2.00) in 2 subjects; or
- Passed STAM (Jayyid rank); or
- Passed the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least grade B in five (5) subjects; or
- Passed Maticulation / Foundations / Foundation recognised or equivalent to getting minimum CGPA 2.00; or
- A Diploma (Level 4 MOH) recognised or equivalent to minimum CGPA 2.00; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian government.
- Graduated in interviews and drawing exams conducted by PPT (except for History and Management Arts and Design Arts programs).
- MUET Band 1
Additional Requirement for International Students - English
- For international students: IELTS 5.0 / CEFR B1 or equivalent TOEFL PBT (410-413) or TOEFL IBT (34) or CAE (160) (Cambridge English: Advance) / CEFR B2 or CPE (180) (Cambridge English: Proficiency) / CEFR C1 or PTE (Pearson Test of English) (36) or MUET (Malaysian University English Test) (Band3)