Diploma in Fashion Design
The Diploma in Fashion Design programme aims to prepare the students with a range of professional and transferable skills for employment or further study and future career opportunities within fashion and/or creative industries.
Duration of Study
Fashion Designers, Freelance Designers, Self-Employment/ Own Fashion Business, Trend Predictions, Stylists, Design Consultants, Fashion Illustrators, Pattern Cutters And Garment Technologists As Well As Areas Within Fashion Marketing, Branding, Retail, Merchandising And Buying
- Passed Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with a minimum of 3 credits; or
- Passed UEC with at least Grade B in 3 subjects; or
- Passed SPM or equivalent, with a minimum of one credit; and certificate of skill in Level 3 Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) or certificates equivalent to it; or
- Passed the Certificate with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian government.
- Passed the interview and exam test.
Additional Requirement for International Students - English
- For international students: IELTS 4.0 / CEFR A2 or equivalent TOEFL PBT (397) or TOEFL IBT (30-31) or CAE (160) (Cambridge English: Advance) / CEFR B2 or CPE (180) (Cambridge English: Proficiency) / CEFR C1 or PTE (Pearson Test of English) (30) or MUET (Malaysian University English Test) (Band 2)