Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration
The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme prepares candidates to become leaders in their respective fields and contribute positively to business, society and the academia. Supported by a conducive learning environment, candidates acquire the required knowledge based analytical skills and attributes to conduct research at the doctoral level.
Duration of Study
- Provides wider opportunities for graduates to undergraduate leadership role in academic or industrial research
- Produces qualified scholars, researchers & professionals
- Upgrades their knowledge & skills to further advance in their respective careers
- A recognised Master of Business Administration or any other Master qualification recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia ; OR
- Any other qualifications approved by the City University Senate as equivalent to the level of Master's Degree ; OR
- An appropriate professional qualification with a minimum of two (2) years working experience at Supervisory / Executive / Management level
- Good command of written & spoken English
Additional Requirement for International Students - English
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Government of Malaysia.