CityU Scholarship for Outstanding Student
The City U Scholarship for outstanding student is awarded to existing City University students who have consistently shown outstanding results in their degree and contribute toward the community and City University.
Tenure of the Scholarship: One Year
Value of Scholarship
Up to 80% tuition fee waiver for 1st year and for subsequent semesters in City University.
- The student must maintain full-time enrolment for 1st year and also for the 2nd year of the program.
- The student must apply for the scholarship on semester-to- semester basis and it is applicable for long semester only.
- The student must maintain at least 85% or more attendance in lecturers and tutorials for each subject.
- The student must maintain at least a CGPA 3.50 each semester.
- The student must maintain a minimum of 42 contribution hours (long semesters) of his / her time to assist the faculty.