Bachelor of Tourism Management (Hons)
Designed to develop students who have strong ethical values, professionalism and personal exemplary habits. Such strength
would enable the students to select suitable career path in the hospitality industry.
Duration of Study
Hospitality Management, Event Organiser, Restaurant Manager, Service Supervisor, Customer Service Executive, etc.
- Passed STPM with at least CGPA 2.00 in two (2) subjects ; OR
- Passed Diploma (Level 4 MOH) recognised by at least CGPA 2.00 ; OR
- Passed Matriculation / Foundation Certificate with at least CGPA 2.00 ; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian government.
Additional Requirement for International Students - English
- FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS :
IELTS 5.0 / CEFR B1 ; OR equivalent TOEFL PBT (410-413) ; OR TOEFL IBT (34) ; OR CAE (160) (Cambridge English: Advance) / CEFR B2 ; OR CPE (180) (Cambridge English: Proficiency) / CEFR C1 ; OR PTE (Pearson Test of English) (36) ; OR MUET (Malaysian University English Test) (Band3)X