Faculty of Engineering
Bachelor of Civil Engineering with Honours
(R/526/6/0110) (MQA/FA 4698) 09/2027
The Bachelor of Civil Engineering programme at City University Malaysia aims to develop graduates who are competent, innovative, and ethical professionals capable of contributing to the advancement of mechanical engineering and related industries.
The programme integrates fundamental engineering principles with the latest advancements in technology, sustainability, and design, preparing students to meet the evolving needs of the global engineering industry. In the Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering programme, learners are exposed to subjects of main mechanical engineering industries including, project management, power generation, advance manufacturing, automotive, aeronautic, robotics, and mechanical design engineering.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full Time
- Duration: 48 months
- Credit Hours: 136
- Scholarships Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya
- Engineering Drawing and CAD
- Static and Dynamics
- Introduction to OSH
- Strength of Material
- Environmental Science
- Soil Mechanics
- Sustainable Development
- Fluid Mechanics
*(not limited to)
MUET with Band 3.5, and
- i) Matriculation/Foundation – minimum CGPA of 2.0 in relevant fields as recognized by the MOHE or or equivalent
- ii) DVM / DKM / DLKM – passed in relevant fields and undergo a screening and bridging program.
- iii) Diploma – minimum CGPA of 2.0 in relevant field or or equivalent
- iv) A-Levels – Grade D in two subjects including requisite subjects.
- v) UEC – minimum of 5 B’s including requisite subjects.
- vi) STPM – Grade C (GPA 2.0) in two requisite subject or or equivalent
- vii) STAM – minimum grade of Jayyid including requisite subject.
- viii) 12 years of schooling – passed the exit qualification in the country of origin including requisite subjects.
All above qualifications must be supported with credit in Mathematics subjects and one (1) Physical Science subject at SPM level/equivalent/higher achievement.
For International Students
IELTS 5.0 or equivalent