Faculty of Creative Industries
Bachelor of Communication (Hons) in Corporate Communication
(R2/321/6/0033) (MQA/FA0623) 11/2026
Through a carefully designed, research-based curriculum, the programme provides learners with thorough knowledge of the strategic role of communication in contemporary organisations. The programme offers professional and academic competencies needed in managing international corporate communications, engaging in corporate strategy work, and managing internal and external stakeholder relations.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full & Part Time
- Duration: 36 months
- Credit Hours: 120
- Scholarships Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya
- Mass Media and Society
- Introduction to Advertising
- Introduction to Journalism Practice
- Academic Skills
- Psychology Communication
- Introduction to Public Relations
- Visual Communication and Photography
- Desktop Publishing
- Intercultural Communication
- Integrated Marketing Communication
*(not limited to)
- i) Matriculation/Foundation – minimum CGPA of 2.0 in relevant fields as recognized by the MOHE or its equivalent.
- ii) DVM / DKM / DLKM – passed in relevant fields and undergo a screening and bridging program.
- iii) Diploma – minimum CGPA of 2.0 in relevant field or its equivalent.
- iv) A-Levels – Grade D in two subject or its equivalent.
- v) UEC – minimum of 5 B’s including requisite subject.
- vi) STPM – Grade C (GPA 2.0) in two subject or its equivalent.
- vii) STAM – minimum grade of Jayyid.
- viii) 12 years of schooling – passed the exit qualification in the country of origin including requisite subject.
All above qualifications must be supported with credit in English at SPM level. The requirements can be waived should the qualifications contain English subjects with equivalent/higher achievement.
For International Students
IELTS 5.0 or equivalent