Faculty of Business Management
Bachelor of Engineering Management
(R2/345/6/1056) (MQA/ FA0453) 04/2028
This programme combines theory and practice of engineering with the study of business and resource-based management, entrepreneurial leadership, new business ventures and small-to-medium enterprises. Learners build competencies in the English Language.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full & Part Time
- Duration: 36 months
- Credit Hours: 126
- Scholarships Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya
- Business Statistics
- Introduction to Business Computing
- Construction Engineering
- Engineering Law
- Environmental Management
- Management Accounting
- Computer Aided Design
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Management
- Business Mathematics
- Manufacturing Processes
- Mechanical Engineering
*(not limited to)
- i) Matriculation/Foundation – minimum CGPA of 2.0 in relevant fields as recognized by the MOHE or its equivalent
- ii) DVM / DKM / DLKM – passed in relevant fields and undergo a screening and bridging program.
- iii) Diploma – minimum CGPA of 2.0 in relevant field or its equivalent.
- iv) A-Levels – Grade D in two subject or its equivalent.
- v) UEC – minimum of 5 B’s including requisite subjects.
- vi) STPM – Grade C (GPA 2.0) in two subject or its equivalent.
- vii) STAM – minimum grade of Jayyid.
- viii) 12 years of schooling – passed the exit qualification in the country of origin including requisite subjects.
All above qualifications must be supported with credit in Mathematics and English subjects at SPM level. The requirements can be waived should the qualifications contain Mathematics and English subjects with equivalent/higher achievement.
For International Students
IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.