Faculty of Allied Health & Sciences
Bachelor of Environmental Health (Hons)
(R/853/6/0048) (A 11515) 12/2022
This programme emphasises the concept of environmental conservation and rehabilitation to human health. It also includes all the health aspects including food quality and safety, water quality, air quality, vector control, communicable and noncommunicable disease control, occupational health and safety, and global health.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full Time
- Duration: 48 months
- Credit Hours: 129
- Scholarships Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya campus
- Environmental Physics
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Principles of Environmental Health
- Introduction to Occupational Safety & Health
- Behavioural Science
- Instrumentation of Environmental Health
- Environmental Microbiology
*(not limited to)
MUET Band 3 or equivalent ; AND
- Matriculation/Foundation/STPM – relevant fields as recognized by the MOHE or its equivalent with minimum GPA of 2.33 in two subjects:
- A-Levels – relevant fields with minimum grade of D in two subjects:
- DVM / DKM / DLKM – passed in relevant fields and undergo a screening and bridging program.
- Diploma – minimum CGPA of 2.75 in relevant field; OR CGPA less than 2.75 with 3 years related working experience or its equivalent.
- UEC – minimum of 5 B’s in two of the following subjects:
- STAM – minimum grade of Jayyid.
- 12 years of schooling – passed the exit qualification in the country of origin including requisite subjects.
For International Students
IELTS 5.5 or equivalent