Faculty of Creative Industries
Bachelor of Mass Communication (Hons)
(R2/321/6/0058) (MQA/FA 2054) 01/2028
This programme provides opportunities for learners to specialise in an area that aligns with their future career. Graduate degrees are often interdisciplinary but also encourage learners to independently research an area of mass communications and media studies that peaks their interest and advances their career.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full Time
- Duration: 36 months
- Credit Hours: 126
- Scholarships Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya
- Public Speaking
- Mass Media and Society
- Intercultural Communication
- Introduction to Advertising
- Visual Communication and Photography
- Psychology of Communication
- Introduction to Public Relations
- Desktop Publishing
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Introduction to Film & Cinema
- Introduction to Journalism
*(not limited to)
- i) Matriculation/Foundation – minimum CGPA of 2.0 in relevant fields as recognized by the MOHE or its equivalent.
- ii) DVM / DKM / DLKM – passed in relevant fields and undergo a screening and bridging program.
- iii) Diploma – minimum CGPA of 2.0 in relevant field or its equivalent.
- iv) A-Levels – Grade D in two subject or its equivalent.
- v) UEC – minimum of 5 B’s including requisite subject.
- vi) STPM – Grade C (GPA 2.0) in two subject or its equivalent.
- vii) STAM – minimum grade of Jayyid.
- viii) 12 years of schooling – passed the exit qualification in the country of origin including requisite subject.
All above qualifications must be supported with credit in English at SPM level. The requirements can be waived should the qualifications contain English subjects with equivalent/higher achievement.
For International Students
IELTS 5.0 or equivalent