Faculty of Business Management
Bachelor of Science (Accounting & Finance)
(R2/344/6/0362) A 11209) 05/2025
This programme give learners the opportunity to acquire in-depth knowledge of accounting and finance and the range of skills needed to embark on a successful career in accounting or in the finance area.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full & Part Time
- Duration: 36 months
- Credit Hours: 120
- Scholarships Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya
- Business Law
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Fundamental of Management
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Accounting Information System
- Business Mathematics
- Organisational Behaviour
- Financial Management
- Principles of Macroeconomics
*(not limited to)
MUET Band 2, and
- i) Matriculation/Foundation – minimum CGPA of 2.50 in relevant fields as recognized by the MOHE or its equivalent
- ii) DVM / DKM / DLKM – passed in relevant fields and undergo a screening and bridging program.
- iii) Diploma – minimum CGPA of 2.50 in relevant field or its equivalent.
- iv) A-Levels – Grade D in two subject or its equivalent.
- v) UEC – minimum of 5 B’s including requisite subject.
- vi) STPM – Grade C+ (GPA 2.33) in two subject or its equivalent
- vii) STAM – minimum grade of Jayyid.
- viii) 12 years of schooling – passed the exit qualification in the country of origin including requisite subject.
All above qualifications must be supported with credit in Mathematics at SPM level. The requirements can be waived should the qualifications contain Mathematics subjects with equivalent/higher achievement.
For International Students
IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.