Faculty of Business Management
Diploma in Accountancy
(R2/344/4/0391) (A 11298) 08/2025
This diploma programme is academically rigorous & specially designed to train technically competent young accountants of the future. We provide a robust curriculum & relevant industry practice, students will be exposed to various aspects of accounting.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full Time
- Duration: 28 months
- Credit Hours: 96
- Scholarships Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya
- Professional Communications
- Academic English
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Business Mathematics
- Fundamental of Accounting
- Computer Software Applications
- Principles of Marketing
- Financial Accounting
*(not limited to)
- SPM/O-Levels – 3 credits in any subjects including Mathematics and pass in English or its equivalent.
- SKM (Level 3, MQF) – relevant fields and undergo a screening and bridging program.
- Certificate (Level 3, MQF) – minimum CGPA of 2.0 in relevant field or its equivalent.
- Senior Middle 3 UEC – minimum of 3 B’s including Mathematics and pass in English.
- STPM – Grade C (GPA 2.0) in any subject including Mathematics at SPM level and pass in English or its equivalent.
- STAM – minimum grade of Maqbul including Mathematics at SPM level and pass in English or its equivalent.
- 10-11 years of schooling – exit qualification in the country of origin with 3 credits including Mathematics.
For International Students
IELTS 5.5 its equivalent.