Faculty of Engineering
Diploma in Civil Engineering
(R3/526/4/0008) (A 6750) 07/2026
The objective of this programme is to produce pro-active technicians with the technical know-how and capabilities in solving problems posed by a complex and rapidly changing technical environment. Key features of this programme include comprehensive lectures, tutorials, assignments, projects, laboratory work and a four-month industrial attachment. Our aim is to equip learners with the skills needed to design cost-effective and environmentally friendly engineering structures.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full Time
- Duration: 24 months
- Credit Hours: 90
- Scholarships Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya
- Academic English
- Professional Communications
- Building Technology
- Foundation Mathematics
- Engineering Drawing
- Survey Measurement
- Engineering Science
*(not limited to)
- SPM/O-Levels: pass in English and 3 credits including Mathematics and ONE science /technical / vocational subject or its equivalent.
- SKM (Level 3, MQF): relevant fields and undergo a screening and bridging programme.
- Certificate (Level 3, MQF): minimum CGPA of 2.0 in relevant field or its equivalent.
- Senior Middle 3 UEC: minimum of 3 B’s with including Mathematics and ONE science subject and pass in English.
- STPM: Science stream with Grade C (GPA 2.0) pass in Mathematics, English and ONE science /technical / vocational subject at SPM level.
- STAM: minimum grade of Maqbul including pass in Mathematics, English and ONE science /technical / vocational subject at SPM level.
- 10-11 years of schooling: exit qualification in the country of origin with 3 credits including Mathematics and Science.
For International Students
IELTS 5.0 or equivalent