Faculty of Allied Health & Sciences
Diploma in Environmental Health
(R2/853/4/0028) (A 11379) 10/2025
- Mode: Full Time
- Duration: 36 months
- Credit Hours: 95
- Scholarships Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya campus
- Academic English
- Pengajian Malaysia
- Clinical Microbiology
- Chemical Pathology
- Basic Entrepreneurship
- Professional Communications
- Genetic & Molecular Biology
- Lab Instrumentation
*(not limited to)
- SPM/O-Levels – pass in Bahasa Malaysia & English and 5 credits in the following subjects.
- Mathematics and ONE science subject (Biology/Physics/Chemistry/General science); and
- Any other THREE subjects (including Bahasa Malaysia and/or English).
- SKM (Level 3, MQF) – relevant fields and undergo a screening and bridging programme.
- Certificate (Level 3, MQF) – minimum CGPA of 2.0 in relevant field or its equivalent.
- Senior Middle 3 UEC – minimum of 3 B’s including Mathematics and ONE science subject.
- STPM – Science stream with Grade C (GPA 2.0) in any subject including ONE science subject and pass Mathematics & English at SPM level or its equivalent.
- 10-11 years of schooling – exit qualification in the country of origin with 5 credits including Mathematics and Science.
For International Students
IELTS 4.0 or equivalent