Faculty of Creative Industries
Diploma in Fashion Design
(R2/214/4/0085) (MQA/FA 2071) 08/2028
The Diploma in Fashion Design programme aims to prepare the students with a range of professional and transferable skills for employment or further study and future career opportunities within fashion and/or creative industries.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full & Part Time
- Duration: 36 months
- Credit Hours: 124
- Scholarships Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya
- Art Fundamentals
- Fashion History
- Fashion Figure Drawing
- Introduction to Colour Studies
- Professional Communications
- Academic English
- Textile Technology
*(not limited to)
- i) SPM/O-Levels – 3 credits in any subjects or its equivalent.
- ii) SKM (Level 3, MQF) – relevant fields and undergo a screening and bridging programme
- iii) Certificate (Level 3, MQF) – minimum CGPA of 2.0 in relevant field or its equivalent.
- iv) Senior Middle 3 UEC – minimum of 3 B’s.
- v) STPM – Grade C (GPA 2.0) in any subject or its equivalent.
- vi) STAM – minimum grade of Maqbul.
- vii) 10-11 years of schooling – exit qualification in the country of origin with 3 credits.
- Pass an interview OR submission of portfolio determined by the HEP as required.
For International Students
IELTS 4.0 or equivalent.