Faculty of Business Management
Diploma in Human Resource Management
(R2/345/4/0770) (A 11541) 10/2025
This programme is specifically designed for those with interests in human resource area and human resource personnel management. Human Resource Management also focuses on the function of people within the business, ensuring best work practices are in place at all times. Apart from a bright and colourful career path.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full Time
- Duration: 24 months
- Credit Hours: 92
- Scholarships Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya
- Basic Entrepreneurship
- Commercial Law
- Introduction to Occupational Safety Health
- Business Statistics
- Organisational Behaviour
- Industrial Relations and Labour Relations
- Managing Workplace Diversity
- Employee Recruitment and Selection
- Employee Performance Appraisal
*(not limited to)
- SPM/O-Levels: 3 credits in any subjects or its equivalent.
- SKM (Level 3, MQF): relevant fields and undergo a screening and bridging programme.
- Certificate (Level 3, MQF): minimum CGPA of 2.0 in relevant field or its equivalent.
- Senior Middle 3 UEC: minimum of 3 B’s.
- STPM: Grade C (GPA 2.0) in any subject or its equivalent.
- STAM: minimum grade of Maqbul.
- 10-11 years of schooling: exit qualification in the country of origin with 3 credits.
For International Students
IELTS 5.0 its equivalent