Faculty of Business Management
Diploma in Management
(R2/345/4/0719) (A 6105) 03/2025
This programme serves as an excellent platform for learners to further their studies to a Bachelors’ degree and later embark on a business career with a focus on a successful future in the international business community. Learners are introduced to practical skills and industry-relevant knowledge prior to joining the workforce.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full Time
- Duration: 24 months
- Credit hour: 90
- Scholarship Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Principles of Economics
- Computer Software Applications
- Introduction to Business
- Small Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Mathematics
- Basic Entrepreneurship
- Principles of Finance
- SPM/O-Levels: 3 credits in any subjects or its equivalent.
- SKM (Level 3, MQF): relevant fields and undergo a screening and bridging programme
- Certificate (Level 3, MQF): minimum CGPA of 2.0 in relevant field or its equivalent.
- Senior Middle 3 UEC: minimum of 3 B’s.
- STPM: Grade C (GPA 2.0) in any subject or its equivalent.
- STAM: minimum grade of Maqbul.
- 10-11 years of schooling: exit qualification in the country of origin with 3 credits.
For International Students
IELTS 5.0 its equivalent.