Faculty of Engineering
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
(R/521/4/0107) (MQA/FA 5290) 02/2027
Mechanical engineering is at the forefront of developing new technologies for a number of industries including transport, healthcare, construction and robotics. This programme combines the basic knowledge of physical sciences with engineering education. It equips our learners with the much needed experience and expertise to invent, design and manufacture, run and maintain mechanical equipment, machinery and tools in all branches of industry.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full & Part Time
- Duration: 36 months
- Credit Hours: 91
- Scholarships Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya
- Academic English
- Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Drawing
*(not limited to)
- SPM/O-Levels: pass in English and 3 credits including Mathematics and ONE science /technical / vocational subject or its equivalent.
- SKM (Level 3, MQF): relevant fields and undergo a screening and bridging programme
- Certificate (Level 3, MQF): minimum CGPA of 2.0 in relevant field or its equivalent.
- Senior Middle 3 UEC: minimum of 3 B’s with including Mathematics and ONE science subject and pass in English.
- STPM: Science stream with Grade C (GPA 2.0) pass in Mathematics, English and ONE science /technical / vocational subject at SPM level.
- STAM: minimum grade of Maqbul including pass in Mathematics, English and ONE science /technical / vocational subject at SPM level.
- 10-11 years of schooling: exit qualification in the country of origin with 3 credits including Mathematics and Science.
For International Students
IELTS 5.0 or equivalent