Faculty of Allied Health & Sciences
Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health
(R2/862/4/0036) (A 8402) 01/2024
This programme is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to ensure workplace safety and health. Students gain practical skills in conducting safety audits, implementing safety procedures, and developing emergency response plans. The programme provides students with a strong foundation in occupational safety principles and prepares them for a rewarding career in ensuring workplace safety and promoting a healthy work environment.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full Time
- Duration: 36 months
- Credit Hours: 90
- Scholarships Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya campus
- Pengajian Malaysia
- Academic English
- Introduction to Occupational Safety & Health
- Computer Software Applications
- Basic Entrepreneurship
- Introduction to Human Biology
- Professional Communications
*(not limited to)
- SPM/O-Levels – pass in English and 3 credits in the following subjects:
- Mathematics and ONE science subject (Biology/Physics/Chemistry/General science); AND
- Any other ONE subjects.
- SKM (Level 3, MQF) – relevant fields and undergo a screening and bridging programme.
- Certificate (Level 3, MQF) – minimum CGPA of 2.0 in relevant field or its equivalent.
- Senior Middle 3 UEC – minimum of 3 B’s including Mathematics and ONE science subject.
- STPM – Science stream with Grade C (GPA 2.0) in any subject including ONE science subject and pass Mathematics & English at SPM level or its equivalent.
- 10-11 years of schooling – exit qualification in the country of origin with 5 credits including Mathematics and Science.
For International Students
IELTS 4.0 or equivalent