Faculty of Business Management
Diploma in Office Management
(R2/346/4/0048) (A 11543) 06/2026
This programme provide learners with an academic foundation and specialised training for an administrative career. It is designed for those who need to upgrade their academic qualifications to tertiary level studies and for formalised functional skills in administrative and office management. Learners build competencies in the English Language.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full Time
- Duration: 36 months
- Credit Hours: 91
- Scholarships Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya
- Professional Communication
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Computer SoftwareApplications
- Office Administration
- Principles of management
- Principles of Finance
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Business
- Document Processing
*(not limited to)
- SPM/O-Levels: 3 credits in any subjects or its equivalent.
- SKM (Level 3, MQF): relevant fields and undergo a screening and bridging programme
- Certificate (Level 3, MQF): minimum CGPA of 2.0 in relevant field or its equivalent.
- Senior Middle 3 UEC: minimum of 3 B’s.
- STPM: Grade C (GPA 2.0) in any subject or its equivalent.
- STAM: minimum grade of Maqbul.
- 10-11 years of schooling: exit qualification in the country of origin with 3 credits.
For International Students
IELTS 5.0 its equivalent.