The What, Why & How of Sustainability: Basics Understanding of ESG Metrices and UN-SDG
City Continuing Education Office
Role-playing, management board game where teams of players manage and operate their own companies. Players step into the role of strategic thinker, financial advisor, value chain expert and inventory manager.
The game (which incorporates plenty of environmental, social and governance variables) informs people about the careful and efficient use of resources. Breakdown and debriefing on how each team did in the Simulation Game.
We look at the efficiency of character and their role, as well as team performance against other teams. More importantly, we will look at the “Tragedy of the Commons” and how one team’s decisions have more than just local effects.
Resource management, social disparity, financial opportunities and economic participation are all integral part sustainability.
- Target audience: Entry & mid-level
- Duration: 1 day
- Mode: In-person
- Business & Sustainability: Simulation Game
- Climate Change Interactive Simulator
- The What, Why & How of Sustainability, ESG & UN-SDG
- Crafting your Sustainability Journey
- To step into the role of strategic thinker, financial advisor, value chain expert and inventory manager.
- To be informed about the careful and efficient use of resources.
- To simulate our own version of climate change variables.
- To identify ways, and apply them, to participate more actively in balancing productivity, profits and social responsibilities.
- To align own’s sustainability aspirations to their personal and career goals, organizational change/mission and business-industry needs.