Faculty of Creative Industries
Foundation in Arts (Communication)
(R2/010/3/0084) (MQA/FA 1998) 07/2027
The Foundation in Arts (Communication) programme is designed to help students enter relevant degree programmes such as mass communication, corporate communication, journalism, and applied psychology. The programme fundamental communication modules will provide students with a strong theoretical basis while also improving their communication skills, which are critical for creating a strong and positive self-concept and assisting them in academic and professional success.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full Time
- Duration: 12 months
- Credit Hour: 50
- Scholarship: Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Campus: Course in Petaling Jaya
- Introduction to Mass Communication
- Principles of Management
- Listening and Speaking Skills
- Theories of Communication
- Introduction to Psychology in Communication
- Writing for Mass Media
- Human Communication
*(not limited to)
- Pass SPM/SPMV with 5 Credits in any subject.
- Pass O-Level with 5 Credits in any subjects.
- 3B’s in UEC.
For International Students
- 10-11 years of schooling, which is the exit qualification in the country of origin with 5 credits in any subject.
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government.