Faculty of Allied Health & Sciences
Foundation in Science (Life Science)
(R2/010/3/0316) (A 11398) 04/2025
The Foundation in Science programme is tailored to provide students with a direct route into related degree programmes such as biomedical and occupational safety. The core science modules integrated in the programme will equip students with strong theoretical foundation to fully prepare them for their degree journey.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full Time
- Duration: 12 months
- Credit Hours: 50
- Scholarship Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya campus
- Professional Communication
- Basic Statistics
- ICT Skills
- Foundation English
- Basic Calculus
- Introduction to Psychology
*(not limited to)
- Pass SPM/SPMV with 5 Credits in any subject including Mathematics and 2 Science subjects (Biology/Chemistry/ Physics)
- Pass O-Level with 5 Credits in any subjects and credit in Mathematics and 2 Science subjects (Biology/Chemistry/Physics)
- 3B’s in UEC. At least a credit in Mathematics and 2 Science subjects (Biology/Chemistry/Physics)
For International Students
- 10-11 years of schooling, which is the exit qualification in the country of origin with 5 credits including Mathematics and 2 Science subjects (Biology/Chemistry/Physics)
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government.