Faculty of Business Management
Master of Accountancy
(R/344/7/0512) (MQA/FA 10047) 06/2028
This programme combines theory and practice of engineering with the study of business and resource based management, entrepreneurial leadership, new business ventures and small-to-medium enterprises, graduates can pursue the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) qualification which serves as a solid foundation for entry into field of commerce, business management or banking and finance.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full & Part Time
- Duration: 12 months
- Credit Hours: 42
- Scholarships: Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya campus
- Accounting Theory
- Performance Measurement and Management
- Business Strategy
- Corporate Reporting
- Financial Strategy
- Corporate Governance and Ethics
- IT Project Management
- Financial Accounting and Fraud Examination
- Database Administration for Auditors
- Financial Criminology and Money Laundering
- Seminar in Accounting Information System
- Financial Manoeuvring
- Information System Audit
*(not limited to)
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 as accepted by the HEP senate.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field not meeting CGPA of 2.75 but above CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted, subject to the HEP rigorous internal assessment.
- Relevant professional accounting qualifications or other qualifications equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 equivalent to a Bachelor degree as accepted by the HEP Senate.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field below a CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted, subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in the relevant field.
For International Students
IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.