Faculty of Architecture & Built Environment
Master of Architecture
(N/581/7/0108) (MQA/PA 12578) 11/2024
You will be exposed to studio teaching from a combination of experienced and innovative young academics together with industry professionals who will inspire you and develop your critical abilities, skills, and creativity within a simulated office practice environment.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full Time
- Duration: 24 months
- Credit Hours: 63
- Scholarships Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya
- Advanced Designer Urbanism & Architecture
- Community Architecture and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Collaborative Design
- Architectural Theory and Urban Studies
- Professional Practice Architect and Law
- Architectural Research Methods
- Integrated Technology and Environment
- Professional Practice Architectural Practice and Management
- Professional Practice Architectural Project Management
- BIM Coordination and Management
*(not limited to)
- Bachelor of Science or Arts in Architecture, or Architectural Studies or equivalent as recognized to LAM Part 1; with a CGPA of at least 2.50; and with at least 6 months of work experience after receiving a degree with B grade in the final Design course; and pass the portfolio assessment; OR
- B.Sc (Hons) (Architectural Design) from City U or a Degree in Architecture and recognized equivalent to LAM Part 1; with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; and with at least 1 year of work experience after receiving a degree; and passed the portfolio assessment.
For International Students
IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.