Faculty of Information Technology
Master of Information Technology
(R2/482/7/0103) (MQA/FA0454) 07/2027
The Master of Information Technology programme aims at producing responsible, innovative, and creative graduates with skills in planning, organising, designing and managing a variety of ICT-based solutions for different kinds of organisations. The graduates are guided towards possessing a combination of knowledge and skill to assist in an organisation’s computing needs.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full & Part Time
- Duration: 16 months
- Credit Hours: 42
- Scholarships Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya
- Managing Emerging Technologies
- Research Methods and Problem Solving
- ICT Entrepreneurship
- Information Security Management
- Data Mining
- Advanced Database Management System
- Operation Management
- Management Information System
- Knowledge Management System
*(not limited to)
- (1) A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- (2) A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment process.
- (3) A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, with CGPA less than 2.50, with a minimum of 5 years working experience in a relevant field may be accepted.
- (4) Candidates without a qualification in the related fields or working experience in the relevant fields must undergo appropriate prerequisite courses determined by the HEP and meet the minimum CGPA based on (1) to (3).
For International Students
IELTS 5.0 or equivalent