Faculty of Education & Liberal Sciences
Master of Sport Studies
(N/1014/7/0001) (MQA/PA 15470) 04/2029
This master’s programme is developed for fresh graduates and working professionals who are interested in obtaining a postgraduate degree and improving their knowledge with recent developments in the fields of sport science. During the study period, students are exposed to emerging trends of the sport industry through industrial linkages, seminars, workshops and guidance of experienced academic mentors. The Master of Sport Studies programme is designed in collaboration with industrial partners and has received positive feedback from participating organisations.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full & Part Time
- Duration: 36 months
- Credit Hours: By Research
- Scholarships Available
- Intake: Jan, May, Sept
- Course in Petaling Jaya
- Research Methodology
- A Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent, as accepted by the HEP Senate.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in the relevant field.
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government.
For International Students
IELTS 5.0 or equivalent
Candidates without a specialised Bachelor degree may apply with the qualifications listed below and a minimum of five (5) years of work experience in the relevant field.
- Studied Sports Science/Sports Studies or Physical Education as a Minor program during bachelor’s degree. OR
- Having Diploma /DPLI Sports Science/Sports Studies or Physical Education