Faculty of Business Management
Doctor of Business Administration
(R2/345/8/0902) (A 11516) 11/2027
The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program equips graduates with analytical and problem solving skills for undertaking independent research at the doctoral level. The aim is to find solutions to business problems at the national and international levels. Graduates are encouraged to disseminate their research findings through publications and journal articles.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full & Part Time
- Duration: 36 months
- Credit hour: 80
- Scholarship Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya
- Innovations In Entrepreneurship
- Advanced International Business
- Advanced Marketing Management
- Seminar in New Business Ventures
- Advanced Business Strategy and Policy
- Corporate Governance & Social Responsibility
- Seminar in Creativity and Innovation Management
- Advanced Studies in Financial Institution & Capital Market
*(not limited to)
- A Master’s degree or equivalent as approved by the HEP Senate.
- A Master’s or equivalent in a non-related field as approved by the HEP Senate can be accepted, subject to working experience in the relevant field and through rigorous internal assessment.
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in a non-related field as approved by HEP Senate and does not have related working experience, can be accepted, subject to passing pre-requisite courses.
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Master’s degree (Level 7, MQF) recognised by the Malaysian Government.
For International Students
IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.