The Vice-Chancellor Scholarship is awarded to continuing students who have completed Foundation program in City University and are pursuing a Degree program in City University.
Tenure of the Scholarship: One Year
Value of Scholarship
Up to 100% tuition fee waiver for 1st year tuition fee Degree.
- The student completes the Foundation program with City University.
- The student should achieve a minimum actual final academic performance for the Foundation program of CGPA 3.75.
Retention of the Scholarship
- The student must maintain full-time enrolment & successfully complete the program.
- The student must maintain at least 85% or more attendance in lecturers and tutorials for each subject.
- The student must maintain at least a CGPA 3.75 each semester
- The student must maintain a minimum of 42 contribution hours (long semesters of his / her time to assist the faculty.