- PROFESSIONAL ACCREDITATION: Our programmes are accredited by the Board of Architects Malaysia (LAM)
- INDUSTRIAL INPUT: Our faculty academicians are from a wide mix of research interests whereby 50% of them are professional architects with strong links to the architectural industry
- EDUCATIONAL STANDARDS: We provide input from industry professionals and academicians from other educational institutions to maintain the standard of design works and to be on par with national as well as international standards
- COLLABORATIVE STUDIOS: Strong peer learning and tutoring is actively promoted as part of the collaborative studio concept across the programmes
- INTERNATIONALISATION: We give you specialised international modules for a global career in architecture, design, planning, building management and much more
This programme is specifically designed to provide a solid academic foundation for those who wish to become architects. In this 3 year intensive course, Design is taught as the core subject into which knowledge on other subjects are integrated, enriched by elective subjects and industrial attachment.