CityU Industry Scholarship
These programs have been developed in consultation with the industry to ensure that graduates are prepared and competent for work requirements. We offer a mix of academic and workplace learning environment. On graduation, the students will embark on careers with our industry partners.
City U – Vatel Hospitality Scholarship
Together with industry partners, City University is pleased to offer scholarship for all City University Hospitality undergraduate program which includes Bachelor of Hospitality.
Tenure of the Scholarship: One Year
Value of Scholarship
Up to 100% tuition fee waiver for subsequent semesters in City University.
- Meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant receiving the scholarship.
- All scholarship applications will be evaluated and the committee reserves the right to revise the criteria from time to time without prior notice. The decision of this Committee is final.
- May and September intakes are ONLY applicable for those entering the program without being granted any exemption.
Retention of the Scholarship
- The student must maintain full-time enrolment & complete the program
- The student must maintain at least 85% or more attendance in lecturers and tutorials for each subject.
- The student must maintain at least a CGPA 3.75 each semester.
- The student must maintain a minimum of 42 contribution hours (long semesters) of his / her time to assist the faculty.