Faculty of Business Management Online Programme
Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) – ODL
(R2-DL/340/6/0502) (MQA/FA 4953) 08/2027
The overall objectives of this academic Bachelor’s programmes is to develop the students’ intellectual capacity, executive personality, and managerial skills in a way that enables them to assume entry-level managerial positions in business and industry, public sector organisations, consultancy companies and other organisations. Graduates of the programmes may also choose to start their own entrepreneurial business ventures. This programme is also designed to produce graduates who are skilled and job ready upon graduation, sensitive to their operating environment and to the factors that can enhances work effectiveness.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: ODL
- Duration: 48 months
- Credit Hours: 42
- Scholarships Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya, Penang & Kota Kinabalu campuses
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Business Communication
- Management Information System
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- English For Employment
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Management
*(not limited to)
- i) Matriculation/Foundation – minimum CGPA of 2.0 in relevant fields as recognized by the MOHE or its equivalent
- ii) DVM / DKM / DLKM – passed in relevant fields and undergo a screening and bridging program.
- iii) Diploma – minimum CGPA of 2.0 in relevant field or its equivalent.
- iv) A-Levels – Grade D in two subject or its equivalent.
- v) UEC – minimum of 5 B’s including requisite subjects.
- vi) STPM – Grade C (GPA 2.0) in two subject or its equivalent.
- vii) STAM – minimum grade of Jayyid.
- viii) 12 years of schooling – passed the exit qualification in the country of origin including requisite subjects.
All above qualifications must be supported with credit in Mathematics and English subjects at SPM level. The requirements can be waived should the qualifications contain Mathematics and English subjects with equivalent/higher achievement.
For International Students
IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.