APEL.C – Credit Award
Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning for Credit Award (APEL.C) is a learning evaluation process (informal and non-formal) of an individual based on cumulative experiences (knowledge and skills) to obtain credit transfer for course(s) in the programme enrolled.
APEL.C is available to ALL undergraduate & postgraduate learners with prior learning experience who are currently undertaking programmes in any Higher Education Institute (HEI) offering such opportunities.
- Recognise learning acquired through work experience and short courses attended;
- Reduce redundant learning for students;
- Encourage admission of adult learners to higher education programmes; and
- Reduce cost and time to complete study.
- FORMAL: SPM/STPM/Diploma/Bachelor
- INFORMAL: Seminar/Training
- NON-FORMAL: Interest/Hobbies
(1) Get consultation with City APEL Centre (CAC) on subject selection
(2) Complete the application form
(3) Submit form and process complete