Faculty of Architecture & Built Environment
Diploma in Architectural Technology
(R2/581/4/0046) (A 10287) 07/2024
The Architectural Technology programme is designed to prepare learners for a career that supports the building design and construction industry with the necessary technical knowledge that ranges from design, building services, building construction and materials, as well as skills in using CAD and other relevant 3D software in producing drawings and documents.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full Time
- Duration: 36 months
- Credit Hours: 95
- Scholarships Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya
- Pengajian Malaysia
- Academic English
- Studio Design
- Computer Software Application
- Graphic and Technical Drawing
- Building Construction and Material
- Theory and History of Architecture
- Professional Communication
- Survey Measurement
- Ergonomic and Human Factor
*(not limited to)
- i) SPM/O-Levels – 3 credits in any subjects including Mathematics or its equivalent.
- ii) Pass SKM (Level 3, MQF) in relevant fields and SKM (Level 3, MQF) – relevant fields and undergo a screening and bridging program.
- iii) Certificate (Level 3, MQF) – minimum CGPA of 2.0 in relevant field or its equivalent.
- iv) Senior Middle 3 UEC – minimum of 3 B’s and including Mathematics.
- v) STPM – Grade C (GPA 2.0) in any subject including a credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent.
- vi) STAM – minimum grade of Maqbul including a credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent.
- vii) 10-11 years of schooling – exit qualification in the country of origin with 3 credits and including Mathematics.
- For qualifications (i), (iv), (v), (vi) and (vii)
- viii) Passed Art (Pendidikan Seni)/ Engineering Drawing subjects at SPM level or equivalent;
- ix) Pass the portfolio test for those who fail or do not take Art subjects.
For International Students
IELTS 4.0 or equivalent.