Faculty of Creative Industries
Diploma in Corporate Communication
(R2/321/4/0038) (MQA/FA 2076) 01/2029
The programme aims to equip learners with foundational knowledge and vocational skills that will prepare them to be employed in the middle-level of corporate communication industries and to continue their studies at a higher level.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full Time
- Duration: 36 months
- Credit Hours: 94
- Scholarships Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya
- Principle of Management
- Computer Software Applications
- Professional Communications
- Interpersonal Communication
- Introduction to Advertising
- Meeting Skills
- Human Communication
*(not limited to)
- SPM/O-Levels – 3 credits in any subjects including English or its equivalent.
- SKM (Level 3, MQF) – relevant fields and undergo a screening and bridging program.
- Certificate (Level 3, MQF) – minimum CGPA of 2.0 in relevant field or its equivalent.
- Senior Middle 3 UEC – minimum of 3 B’s including English.
- STPM – Grade C (GPA 2.0) in any subject including credit in English at SPM level or its equivalent.
- STAM – minimum grade of Maqbul including credit in English at SPM level or its equivalent.
- 10-11 years of schooling – exit qualification in the country of origin with 3 credits including English.
For International Students
IELTS 5.0 or equivalent.