Sustainability, Business & Resource Management
City Continuing Education Office
We deliver our action-experiential learning (AxL) of Sustainability through an interactive and collaborative fun board game with a focus on the Dynamics of Cooperation, Competition, Negotiation & Resource Management, as well as on the consumptive nature in business and organization; the ultimate question is: How do we make better decisions?
Integrating sustainability into your career goals, organizational mission and stakeholders’ interests. Following that, we break down what are Sustainability, ESG metrices and the UN-SDGs. Following that we look at Synergies of Resource Management, Business Performance & Social Responsibility.
We also add a notch to it by adding the service, quality and entrepreneurial angle to resource management.
Target audience: Entry, mid-level, senior-level
- Duration: 2 days
- Mode: In-person/ online/ hybrid
- Business & Sustainability: SIMULATION Game
- ROI & SROI as Our Bottom Line: Entrepreneurial Aptitude
- Service, Quality & Sustainability: Aligning Customer /Business Centricity to your “WHY”
- Crafting Sustainability Story
- To experience business decision making processes and resource allocation through an interactive board game
- To articulate what are the collective and more global effects of our own individual and local actions
- To craft our own personal and professional sustainability journey
- To articulate coherently what is meant by sustainability to you personally and professionally, and how do the ESG metrices and the UNSDGs affect you
- To locate parallels and align the business/organizational mission to your personal values, and vice versa