Faculty of Business Management Online Programme
Master of Business Administration – ODL
(R-DL/340/7/0392) (MQA/FA 3657) 04/2024
This Online Distance Learning Master of Business Administration course is designed to offer a balance between core business understanding and leadership skills for the future. You will be guided by a team of leading academics and industry experts to develop fundamental business strategies that addresses real-world challenges.
City University Online Distance Learning subjects will provide the education that lets you excel, helps you build skills necessary to adapt during this period of remarkable business transformation, driven by digital advancement and rapidly transforming market driven conditions.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: ODL
- Duration: 12 months
- Credit Hours: 42
- Scholarships Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya, Penang & Kota Kinabalu campuses
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Organisation Behaviour
- Strategic Management
- Operation Management
- International Business
*(not limited to)
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with minimum CGPA of 2.50, or its equivalent qualifications as accepted by the Senate.
- A Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.00 but not reaching CGPA 2.50 or its equivalent qualifications can be accepted subject to 5 years’ relevant working experience and rigorous internal assessment.
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government.
- Candidates without a qualification in the related fields or working experience in the relevant fields must undergo appropriate prerequisite courses determined by the HEP.
For International Students
IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.