Faculty of Business Management
Doctor of Philosophy (Business Administration)
(R2/340/8/0703) (MQA/FA 0099) 11/2027
The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme prepares candidates to become leaders in their respective fields and contribute positively to business, society and the academia. Supported by a conducive learning environment, candidates acquire the required knowledge based analytical skills and attributes to conduct research at the doctoral level.
Contact us to find out more about the programme and the scholarships offered.
- Mode: Full & Part Time
- Duration: 36 months
- Credit Hours: 80
- Scholarships Available
- Intake: Jan/Feb, May/June, Sept/Oct
- Course in Petaling Jaya
- Research Methods 1: Qualitative & Quantitative
- Preliminary Literature Review
- Proposal Defense (VIVA-VOCE)
- Finalise Research Proposal
- Data Collection & Analysis
- Thesis Defense (VIVA-VOCE)
*(not limited to)
- A Master’s degree or equivalent as approved by the HEP Senate.
- A Master’s or equivalent in a non-related field as approved by the HEP Senate can be accepted, subject to working experience in the relevant field and through rigorous internal assessment.
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in a non-related field as approved by HEP Senate and does not have related working experience, can be accepted, subject to passing pre-requisite courses.
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Master’s degree (Level 7, MQF) recognised by the Malaysian Government.
For International Students
IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.